Terms and Conditions
This website is owned by and operated by, or on behalf of, Signatora. If you have any questions regarding the website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have any complaints about any products purchased by you from the website, you can contact us through our contact page..
Your attention is drawn to the following conditions and your use of this website is subject to the acceptance of these conditions:
- Signatora accepts no liability to any person for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance upon material contained on this website.
- By logging in, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via Signatora website or your access to it.
- This website is intended for personal use only.
No part of this website may be reproduced or published without prior written permission from Signatora. Any text and images contained on this website belong to Signatora and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may print or download text and images for personal use only but any copies retain the copyright or intellectual property notices contained in the original material. Any other use could lead to action for breach of copyright.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Signatora reserves the right to decline any book order without reason or explanation.
- If you are not completely satisfied with any book you may return it within four weeks for a replacement, exchange or credit card refund.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.